Thursday, March 18, 2010

A New Adventure

Hello,

I'm starting a new adventure today by beginning this blog. I'll be writing about a variety of things that are important to me as a believer in Jesus Christ. I'm sure I won't write every day; too many things going on, like now. I'm leaving shortly to head to Akron, Ohio for the OCEA Conference. I'll be presenting a three part workshop titled "Dealing With Sexual Sin."

I'm currently leading an inductive Bible study class on the book of Isaiah. We just finished Chapter 1 on Tuesday! What a book. We are seeing so much about God and ourselves, so you can count on hearing a lot about Isaiah in the months to come.

Thank you for taking the time to visit this blog. I'll not have more until after the conference.

May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you and give you His peace.

Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment